Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jameis Winston Caught Shoplifting Crab..........Huh?

CNN- Florida State University quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston was cited for allegedly taking seafood from a Tallahassee grocery store without paying, the Leon County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. Winston, a two-sport athlete, was suspended from FSU's baseball team on Wednesday. Winston, only the second freshman to win college football's most coveted award, allegedly walked into a Publix near the FSU campus Tuesday night, ordered about $32 worth of crab legs and crawfish, and walked out of the store without paying. 
I hate FSU and I hate Jameis, let's just get that out of the way. After all the controversy going on about whether or not college athletes should get paid and that one player getting in trouble for eating too much at a buffet. The fact that the HEISMAN winner, probably the most prestigious award in all of sports, got caught shoplifting food is incredible. $32 is a lot of crab, dude must have been HUNGRY. Unfortunately, like he did with the sex scandal I'm sure he will not face any repercussions for doing this. 
Check out what Winston had to say about it 
“As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket. I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I’m taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items."
Bro, you don't just walk out of the store forgetting to pay for something like crab legs. It's not like a pack of gum or a soda, you had crab legs and crawfish, those aren't some small items. I think I'm going to start using "In a moment of youthful ignorance" for all my excuses. It's gold.
Also, how about this picture? Umm ESPN, 1 of these things is not like the other. Such a casual "invested for alleged sexual battery" from ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment