Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Struggle is Real... Dude Breaks Into Store to Steal Cigarettes

NBC ConnecticutPolice are searching for the person who broke into a Berlin liquor store and stole cigarettes Sunday morning. According to police, the suspect smashed his way into the Berlin Spirits Shop at 118 Mill Street just after 8 a.m. Sunday. He broke the glass front door, entered the store and sold cigarettes, police said.
This is unreal. I just got off a period where I was pretty broke in-between paychecks but I did NOT even contemplate breaking into somewhere to steal cigarettes (probably because I don't smoke) but you get what I'm saying. The question I ask you is, how desperate do you have to be to break into a store just to steal cigarettes? If you're gonna risk it you might as well go big, maybe steal some money, nerd ropes, beer, mountain dew. Also- why didn't this dude just ask someone for some extra money? I feel like that's not too absurd.
-Boomshakalaka

No comments:

Post a Comment