Friday, May 2, 2014

Bro Escapes From Jail, Goes to Jack in the box... Duh

WTOP- Police say an inmate who served 272 days then escaped from a north Portland prison with less than a week to go has been recaptured. Sgt. Pete Simpson says police responding to a tip from a corrections officer who was transporting someone else found 30-year-old Matthew Medlin late Wednesday night at a Jack in the Box in north Portland.

I seriously can't believe this. Feels like I'm getting trolled by someone. WHO BREAKS OUT OF JAIL 6 DAYS BEFORE THEY GET RELEASED??!?!?! That's absurd. It's not like this guy went to see a dying friend or family member. Homeboy escaped from jail to get a burger. I guess I kind of respect it. Dedication to JITB if nothing else. This dude went 272 days without JITB, he literally could not go one more day without it. My question to you is, if you're breaking out of jail what fast food restaurant would you want to get captured at? I'm gonna have to go with Taco Bell, my one true love.

P.S.- That Jumbo $3.99 deal is UNREAL. 2 tacos, a hamburger, fries and a soda for $4????????????? Of course if you buy it, that means you're fat, but whatever. A deal is a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment