Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rare Sturgeon Found On Bank of Connecticut River


WFSB- The rare nearly 7-foot-long Atlantic sturgeon that weighs about 100 pounds was found Saturday near Elys Ferry Road. "It had been here a while, it started to decay...started to smell," said eyewitness Gary Weed
Wait what??? What in the world is that thing?!?! That is absolutely terrifying. If I saw that in the Connecticut River (incase you don't know there's not too many scary species in there, it's not like Florida where y'all got gators in there) This has got to be some prehistoric creature. Looks like a dinosaur type thing, I don't even know. What I do know is that this thing probably tore stuff up in the river when he was alive. Before today I didn't even know what a sturgeon was, but now I know and I kind of want to catch one? Not a bad idea, right?

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad idea except they're endangered and protected

    ReplyDelete