Thursday, June 26, 2014

5 Concerts To See This Summer

1. Jimmy Buffett
I saw Jimmy at Jones Beach on Long Island last summer and it was incredible. The most fun concert I've ever been to. Everyone was there for one reason, to crush life with Jimmy. Also- who knows how much longer he'll be playing, godda make the most of it while he still is.

2. Zac Brown Band
Zac Brown Band was a close second to Jimmy last summer. ZBB is incredible live, 100% the best live band I've ever seen. Also as Shark said  seeing him play "Chicken Fried" to a sold out crowd is nuts. I'm seeing ZBB at Fenway on Friday night and cannot wait.


3. The Avett Brothers
I've never seen the Avett bros live but it's something I plan on doing very soon. They're one of my favorite bands and the word on the street is that they put on an incredible show. Definitely need to see them ASAP.

4. The Wood Brothers
Unfortunately every time that The Wood Brothers have been in town I've missed it. They've been one of my favorite bands for a long time and I'd love the opportunity to see them. Such an incredible band. 

5. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
I know this one isn't quite in the summer but it's close enough. Tom Petty is an absolute legend who I'm sure puts on a great concert. He has so many classics that it would be impossible not to have a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment