Wednesday, June 11, 2014

How The Rangers Can Stay Alive in the Stanley Cup Final

So I'm sure as most of you know, the Rangers are on the verge of getting swept by the Kings. I'm not a Rangers or a Kings fan so I had to go with the hometown team, the Rangers. I am also heavily rooting for Dominic Moore, Marty St.Louis and  kind of Henrik Lunqvist. I like J.Quick but not enough to be rooting for the the Kings. If you know much about hockey, you know that the western teams are dominate. Look at the Bruins last year they couldn't handle the Blackhawks. It's nothing I have against the Rangers, it's just the truth. The Kings are on FIRE right now, it's unreal. I think the Rangers' biggest problem is that Rick Nash has slept through the whole god damn play offs. He's got a huge contract and is just shitting his pants. If I was a Rangers fan I would definitely want them to buy him out. He hasn't produced at all for them. He's been average, that's it. He needs to be a superstar. Needs to be leading this team. If Rick Nash can somehow wake up and start playing like the superstar he is, I think the Rangers can at least win one game. I hope so at least. If not, congratulations to the Kings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment