Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mighty Ducks 4?

source-  There have been a number of times that we have discussed with the studio the idea of either bringing it back and bringing it back possibly with one or two of the guys who are now in their thirties as the coaches, and having a few more of them be their friends in their lives and having the kids come back. And I’ve been pitched a story two or three times. It hasn’t been the right story yet, but the idea of doing that is something Steve and I have talked about and actually Disney and I have talked about. So I’m not going to fuel the rumor mill that it’s going to happen, but I’m saying to you that the studio said to us, “We’d be interested if you come to us with the right story.”

I'm not sure I'm a fan of this. I wasn't the biggest fan of MD3, I dunno just wasn't as good as the 2nd one. I just don't want them to make some shit Disney movie that ruins the whole series. Everyone knows that Disney movies aren't nearly as good as they used to be. Since Mighty Ducks is my favorite movie series of all time, I would 100% see it in theaters,  I'm just a bit skeptical of how the movie is going to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment