Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pimping Homers



Just a general blog today, no story behind this. However, there was a particular occurrence that has me writing this tonight. Dioner Navarro, career fatass and back-up catcher just hit a three run bomb off of David Phelps in the Yanks-Jays game. Being a Yanks fan, I wasn't pleased anyway but this dude took it to a whole other level. The majority of the people that will read this probably have absolutely no idea who Dioner Navarro is. And for good reason. The dude sucks. Anyway, I digress. This guy pimps the shit out of this home run that he hits and takes about a half an hour to round the bases. Now I love a good pimp job on a dinger every now and then, but not from benchwarmers like Dioner fucking Navarro. It's one thing if you're Manny or Griffey or Cano or anyone but chodes like this. Hell I'd take Puig pimping fly outs over Jordany Valdespin pimping a pinch hit home run. I'm a huge fan of pimping home runs, but it better be by someone who knows how to do it.

P.S. It's probably not a good idea to write every time I get pissed like this. I'd start flooding the Top Cheddar page with blogs of nothing but bitching. But I had to do it this one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment