Monday, August 18, 2014

Brand New T-Swift is Fire


So in case you missed all the madness that started at 5 PM today, just go to Taylor's website.

If you're too lazy to click on the link, basically, she laid a shit ton of sweet information on us and I couldn't be more excited. She's got a brand new single with a weird ass video already called "Shake It Off" and she's got a new album coming out October 27th called 1989 which is sweet. Also, there's a whole fuckload of shit you can win in the "1989 SwiftStakes".

UPDATE: Finally found the video on You Tube, so I'm not retarded anymore. The other video I previously posted wasn't even the right song, so I apologize, but like I said, I had internet problems.



Okay so the immediate and obvious reaction is that Taylor has completely abandoned her country roots but to be honest who gives a fuck. Sure I miss the sweet, curly haired country girl singing "Our Song" but who cares. She's all grownsed up. And she's grownsed up and she's grownsed up. You'll get the reference in a few seconds if you didn't already but I move on. She can do whatever she wants because Taylor Swift is magma all day, every day. It's all good.




Fucking love Vince Vaughn.

UPDATE: on second thought, I guess the album has the potential to be kinda country. I mean "1989" just sounds like a country album, right? At the very least you'll get real emotions out of the music from Taylor and that's what country is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment