Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Brian Hoyer Named Cleveland Starter

If you're gonna tell me you're surprised by this, you're an idiot. I like JFF and all, but he's a bit of a goon. You're in your second ever NFL game and you're flipping of the crowd, be better bro. 

Who cares if the bench is chirping you, that's what benches do in every sport. Be better, Johnny. The fact that Hoyer had 3 seasons under TB12 is also HUGE. You can't learn the game from a better guy than Tom.  JFF admitted himself that he's not ready for Pittsburgh, the guy has to grow up a bit before he's a starter in the NFL, I think. Reporters were saying that Hoyer was at the facilities every single day this summer trying to get better while JFF was out partying. I think we're starting to see Johnny Talking the talk but not walking the walk. I'm excited to see how much playing time he gets this season and how he performs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment