Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Conan Reporting Robin Williams Death

This is breathtaking. You can feel the raw emotion coming from Conan. Tragic stuff. I don't think I've seen a celebrities death shake the internet like this one did. There was absolutely no back lash, just people remembering RW fondly. I think he's one of those actors that when people ask you who your favorites are, you don't necessarily blurt out his name. At first when I heard the news I was kind of like oh whatever that's sad, then I thought about all his incredible roles in some of my favorite movies. Mental illness is something that isn't given nearly as much recognition as it needs. It's some awful stuff and people need to be aware of it. It's nothing to take lightly.  If you are feeling depressed, reach out to someone that you know loves you, i guarantee they will drop what they're doing to help you. 

Anyways I'll share a few of my favorite Robin William's moments

This is an awesome
I think the incredible thing about Robin William's movies like Mrs. Doubtfire, Hook and Jumanji is that they were all incredible when you were a kid, and they are still great movies as we get older. When art can stand the test of time, you know it's great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment