Thursday, August 21, 2014

John Daly Continues To Crush Life, Releases Country Song

John Daly is the ultimate guy's guy. The gambling, partying, cigarette smoking, incredible fashion. Hey John, what don't you do?????? The song really isn't bad at all and you can listen to it here. The song is pretty inspirational, John just letting us know that he's not about to quit and neither should we. That's just what I needed today, so thanks again John. I can't wait to see what the rest of the album sounds like. I leave you with a final question, is John Daly the most american person of all time? You can't tell me he's not living the dream.

P.S.- Do I not own the hottest shirt of all time ?
















P.P.S- This is one of my favorite videos of all time. John Daly just out on his golf course CRUSHING life. There's no other way to describe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment