Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just Another Reason to Love Taylor Swift


Huff Post: Jordan Lee Nickerson just got the surprise of his life.
The 6-year-old, who is currently at Boston Children's Hospital undergoing chemotherapy for leukemia, was greeted by a very special guest over the weekend: his favorite singer in the world, Taylor Swift.
Reason 1,437,862 I love Tay. And I immediately love this kid too cause his favorite singer is Taylor Swift. Dude's a boss. Seriously though, how cute are these two in this video? Just Tay being Tay dancing and flirting with a six year old, and this kid's just givin it right back to her, working his game. "Play your favorite song." I feel like that's exactly what I would say if Taylor Swift was in front of me asking what song she should play. Uh I don't know, all of them are fucking terrific. Bottomline is I love Tay, love this kid, and hope he can recover and keep this awesome Swiftie with us.

And these are just because I love Taylor.




Taylor Taylor Taylor leeeegs Taylor Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment