Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New England Patriots Ice Bucket Challenge

Love this move by the Pats. Everybody is getting involved. Bellicheck has got to be the hardest person to read of all time. I feel like he's hiding a smile under there, he's godda be. Craft is just the coolest dude alive, of all time, ever. I can't even handle it. The best part of this whole challenge is Gronk though. I was cracking up the whole time, he was like an 8 year old kid on christmas morning. Then the fact he found #69 on purpose so he could make jokes about get it is just incredible, textbook gronk, I love it. My only complaint with this whole video is that there isn't more TB12. C'mon, it's no secret that we're all watching just to see him. Give the guy some love. 

Donate to ALS here 

and read Pete Frate's story here 

No comments:

Post a Comment