Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fast Food Workers Petitioning For Minimum Wage of $15

source- HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) - Fast food workers from three New England cities gathered in Hartford on Thursday to push for a $15 minimum wage.




































































































































Arrre you serious? You want a raise because you flip burgers and cook fries? How about nah. Listen, I know these jobs are very important. If these guys weren't doing it I wouldn't be able to eat all this food that makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack 15 minutes after I finish and love dearly. That would be a tragedy,  I like knowing that I'm putting terrible things into my body. But seriously c'mon, you want $15/hr??? Lets not be outrageous. Maybe $10/hr would be fair. If you want a better paying job, get the proper education and go out and get one but don't tell me you deserve $15/hr. I think the guy in the top picture with the neck tat knows that he's NEVER going to get a job anywhere else so he might as well see if he can get that type of money, he's got nothing to lose. I thought most fast food workers were just kids looking for some extra pocket change anyways???

No comments:

Post a Comment