Friday, September 12, 2014

Free Money Friday

Alright ya degenerates. Week three of NCAA football comin' at ya. None of the games really excited me that much but I'll give ya a few that I'm betting on.

I'm gonna go with the over on this one. I think it should be a great game with some offense. A true SEC showdown. 

I'm gonna take Boise State covering the spread on this one. Uconn football sucks bad, they barely beat Stony Brook.

This is the toilet bowl of the weekend. Vandy blows and so does UMASS. Both teams are 0-2 this season but that's about to change. I'm taking the under for this game. Vandy has combined for 10 pts in both their games this season.

I'm taking UCLA covering the spread on this one. Texas is god awful this year. Their QB situation couldn't really be any worse, they had to call up a intramural flag football fraternity brother to be their back up QB. So yeah, i'll take UCLA -8 in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment