Friday, September 26, 2014

FREE MONEY FRIDAY

Alright, week 5 comin' at ya. To be honest, Uconn losing that game last friday night threw me off for the whole weekend. Any gambling man knows that one bad loss can wreck your whole weekend. Anyways, here we go.

So this is basically the marquee match up of the weekend. SEC showdown. I think it should be a good game, I'm gonna go with the under on this. I don't think it will be a super high scoring game. 

I'm taking Clemson -14.5 on this. I think that should be incredibly easy for them. UNC gave up 70 points to East Carolina. If they give that up to EC, Clemson should be able to easily kill them. 

I'm going with the over in this game. I think that should be easy to hit. I expect South Florida to put up some points and Wisconsin to put up even more. 51 points is not that much. Wisconsin averages 43 points a game, South Florida averages 22. Take the over, I'm tellin ya.

I'm going with the over on this one as well. The 3rd quarter at Georgia always seem to take FOREVER. Georgia consistently puts up a good amount of points. I think Tennessee can also put up a decent amount of points so I expect a high scoring game. 

NFL
The NFL kind of sucks this week since there are so many BYE's but I'll give you a few picks I think are good

I'm taking Green Bay -2 in this one. I don't think Chicago's backfield will be able to stand the test against Aaron Rodgers. Guy is a stud and should be able to tear them up. Chicago is a good team though, so we'll see.

I'll take Indy -8 this game. Tennessee sucks so I think the Colts should kill em'. -8 is kind of killing me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment