Thursday, September 18, 2014

Gatorade Released a New Derek Jeter Ad and It's Every Bit of Awesome





Love this ad. I think everyone loves this ad. Not much to say about it other than that it's awesome to see him going around thanking everyone in New York. Both he and Gatorade said it was very real and that he just wanted people to know that he knows how much they've supported him over the years. It's hard to find a better guy than Derek Jeter. I'll probably cry during his final game in the Stadium, since I cried during Mariano's last game, but who cares. It's Derek Jeter. 

P.S. I think I like this one even more than the Jordan RE2PECT ad.




(EDITORS NOTE: I haven't said anything about Jeter on here since it's basically Shark's favorite human ever. But this is awesome. I think Jeter is probably one of the most well known and respected athletes of all time. The guy isn't in the headlines for the wrong reasons and I think think that's something everyone respects in this day and age of professional sports. The Gatorade was so good, I personally liked it more than the Jordan one. Seeing Jeter go into Stan's and go "You didn't invite me" was awesome. You could tell the whole thing was sincere and not some PR stunt. It will definitely feel like a part of my childhood is dying when Jeter retires.)- Rook

No comments:

Post a Comment