Monday, September 8, 2014

Ray Rice Released by Ravens

ESPNThe Baltimore Ravens terminated running back Ray Rice's contract on Monday, hours after TMZ Sports released a video showing him punching his then-fiancée in the face in an Atlantic City hotel elevator in February. 

ALL I CAN SAY IS...IT'S ABOUT TIME
(Couldn't get the video of this to embed but you can find it if you so please)


This guy is the scum of the Earth. The Ravens finally stopped parading around criminals and terminated Ray Rice's contract. I'm shocked they didn't build a statue for him the minute the first video was released. Also, I'm pretty sure the league had access to this video when determining his initial 2 game suspension. And now they say this was "new video evidence" and I just got an update on my phone as I started to write this that Rice has been suspended indefinitely because of it. Multiple reporters have said that the NFL had the same evidence that the police had in the investigation, so if the police didn't have this video then they should probably get their hands on it. Chances are though that they did have it, and the NFL had it, just Roger Goodell is an idiot and just figured this video wouldn't get released and a 2 game suspension is perfectly okay for a guy who beats his fiancee. 

I'm not gonna post the video cause I think it's fucked up, but the link is in the article so if you wanna watch a dude knock out his fiancee in an elevator, that's up to you. Not gonna force that on anyone. I hope no one signs this asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment