Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Reaction To Last Night's Patriots Game

I've been thinking all day about what I was going to say in this blog. It's probably the hardest thing i've ever hard to do to be honest. I'm a very proud Patriots fan and have been for a long time (to a fault sometimes if you ask some of my buddies). So when people start to tell me the Patriots suck, a tussle is going to ensue. Last night in our Fantasy Football group text certain parties were telling me that the Patriots sucked and there was no way that they would win this game, Tom Brady is awful now, they need a new QB. You know, the whole 9 yards. I defended the Patriots honor and stood by their side and guaranteed a win. Unfortunately the Pats let me down, big time. Not only did they not win the game, they got DEMOLISHED. It was down right embarrassing. I know everyone is going to be throwing dirt on the Patriots grave now and saying how much they suck, they're not even a super bowl contender. Some of the most outlandish statements you'll hear all year. Because the fact of the matter is that there's NO ONE i'd rather have leading my team into the playoffs than Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. No one. Yes they're struggling in week 4 but I know that in 10 weeks they're going to have things figured out and their sights set on another super bowl. Also I loved Amendola's penalty at the end of the game for a personal foul. It showed that he was pissed off and that's what you want to see out of a time that is getting brought to the wood shed. I'm not in denial, I know that the Patriots sucked last night. Tom Brady sucked. Revis sucked. Defense sucked. O-Line sucked. I watched the game, i saw it all, but I'm not counting the Patriots out because I know for a fact that they are going to bounce back from this. You can't be perfect all the time, ya know. 

P.S. Bill's reaction to the dumbest question of all time is priceless. Textbook, Bill.


P.P.S I've been watching the Patriots consistently for 14 years and that was by far the worst game I have ever seen. I was dumbfounded. I had to turn off my phone so I would stop getting texts about how much the Patriots sucked. 

1 comment:

  1. Tough game. Brady is still #1 in my heart.

    ReplyDelete