Monday, October 20, 2014

Aaaaaand Another Jam From T-Swift


Just JaredThe full version of Taylor Swift‘s brandnew song “Welcome to New York” has arrived!
This is the third song that has been released from the 24-year-old singer’s upcoming album 1989, which will hit stores next week.
“I wanted to start the album with this song because New York has been an important landscape and location for the story of my life in the last couple of years,” Taylor said about the track. “The inspiration that I found in that city is kind of hard to describe and hard to compare to any other force of inspiration I’ve ever experienced in my life. It’s like an electric city and I approached moving there with such wide-eyed optimism and sort of saw it as a place of endless potential and possibilities.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Taylor Swift’s new song “Welcome to New York”?

Taylor just gets it. It's amazing. Welcome to New York. Why? Cause it's the greatest city on Earth. That's why. It's interesting, but I love it nonetheless. Everything she does is unbelievable and I can't get enough of her. One week until 1989 and I'll do a full fledged review of the album. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment