Friday, October 24, 2014

Free Money Friday

Alright so I got off to a rough start for the weekend last night when I took the over (55) in last night's ECU vs. Uconn game and ended up being 4pts short. No clue how Uconn gets murdered every single game but can somehow hold their own against ECU. Not how you want to start your weekend. Looking to rebound here. Only way to break a cold streak is bet as much as you can. Have at it you degenerates.
(Sidenote: These are just the games I like, I'm as far from an expert as they come, don't be mad at me if you don't win)

I'm gonna go with South Carolina +19. I expect it to be a close SEC battle and a good game.

I'm probably going to regret this one come Saturday afternoon, but it's too hard not to take. I don't think Syracuse stands a chance against the Tigers in Death Valley. Clemson LOVES to toy with me. They build me up and then just CRUSH my heart.

I'll take the over on this one. Bama puts up big points and I expect the Vols to put their fair share up tomorrow as well. Of course I said this last week too when Bama played A&M and A&M played like shit soooooooo. #ROLLTIDE

I'm going with Michigan +17.5 for this. Everyone knows that Michigan has SUCKED this season, with that said I don't expect Michigan St to blow them out of the water in this rivalry game. I think it should be a good battle.

This is the game of the week for a very good reason. Ole Miss is on fire, LSU is having a good season and it's an SEC game. The makings for a legendary game. I'm gonna go with the over on this one. I think it's EASY MONEY. 45?!?!? Both teams average 35pts per game, that should tell you everything you need to know.

I'm taking the under on this one. I don't see this being a really high scoring affair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment