Thursday, November 6, 2014

11 Year Old Has DANGLES

My goodness! This kid is UNREAL. I can't even do half of this stuff on NHL when I'm playing Xbox. I think this kid has better than half the guys in the show already. I can't dream of doing half the stuff this kid does. I can't wait to see if he goes to college or plays juniors and see what he does. I don't want to hype him up or anything but I'm pretty sure you can just erase all of Gretzky's records out of the book with Iguchi coming. It's a shame all his teammates can't put the biscuit in the oven or he'd probably have 5 billion points per season. Get this kid to Canada ASAP. All his passes are tape to tape, he snipes corner like it's his day job, he can get around any defender. Tell me one thing that's wrong with this kid, you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment