Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bro Gets Arrested Riding His Bike Through Taco Bell Drive Thru

Source- NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. —An intoxicated 33-year-old central Florida man wanted food from a Taco Bell, but employees wouldn't serve him because he was on a bicycle in the drive-through lane. Employees called New Smyrna Beach police when Gabriel Harris refused to leave after placing an order at the drive-through window as the restaurant was closing just after 3 a.m. on Sunday. The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports police found Harris still sitting on the bicycle at the speaker. As officers asked him to leave, they spotted a Swiss Army knife on his belt loop. An officer reached for the knife, but Harris grabbed his wrist. 
I feel like the bigger story here is how this dude looks. What a PSYCHO. Can you please tell me what's going on with your hair bro? I understand this guy wanting to get some taco bell when he's drunk at 3am. I'm pretty sure everyone does. Then he decided to be responsible and not drive so he rode his bike. I really don't think that's a big deal. This bro riding his bike is A LOT less dangerous than him driving a car. Also him having a swiss army knife on his belt isn't a big deal either. I'm pretty sure 60% of the kids I went to high school carried 6 inch deer knives. Like I'm not worried about some drunk dude carrying a swiss army knife. Have you ever seen a deer knife? They aren't small. Kind of scary tbh. I guess what i'm saying is that you shouldn't be scared of a little swiss army knife. Anyways, I feel like if this dude just had a normal haircut there wouldn't have been a problem, but he had to decide to get an psychopath haircut he got arrested. Another note, is how about these taco bell employees? Like how about you hop off your high horse and serve this drunk dude some crunch wraps. Is that too much to ask? For you to do your job? I don't think so. Instead you had to be big babies and call the cops. 
P.S. This dude's mugshot is SO good. Just the textbook face of a dude that's drunk and can't get taco bell. Probably isn't upset he got arrested, just that he couldn't get taco bell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment