Monday, November 10, 2014

The Shooter

Source- Osama Bin Laden “died like a p---y,” the man who killed the terrorist leader said of the covert Pakistani mission to take out the cowering Al Qaeda chief. “I never mention the bin Laden mission,” Rob O’Neill, a former member of the elite Navy SEAL Team 6 and current motivational speaker, told freelance journalist Alex Quade. “But anytime anyone says, ‘You know, my brother died at Cantor Fitzgerald, or my mom whatever,’ one thing I tell them is, ‘All right, Osama bin Laden died like a p---y. That’s all I’m telling you. Just so you know. He died afraid, and he knew that we were there to kill him.” The 38-year-old O'Neill was revealed this month ahead of a televised interview to air Tuesday as the man responsible for pumping three slugs in bin Laden’s head during the raid on the terrorist’s Abbottabad compound on May 2, 2011. “To me it doesn't matter anymore if I am ‘The Shooter,’ he said. “The team got him. It was a successful mission. Regardless of the negativity that comes with it, I don’t give a f---. We got him. We brought him out and we lived. And there obviously will go down historically, but I don’t care if I'm “the shooter”. And there are people who think I’m not. So whatever.”

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Rob O'Neill is the most American person to ever walk this planet. Coming out and saying bin Laden "died like a pussy" is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I know this bro is catching a ton of heat for breaking the Seal code of honor and coming out and admitting who it is but I love it. It's such a huge part of American history that I don't think it's a bad thing that this guy is receiving the honor that he deserves. Also how about this guy getting the nick name 'The Shooter' that might be the coolest nickname of all time. I wish it was mine, but I don't do anything cool like kill terrorists. How about people saying the O'Neill isn't the shooter? K what did you do? I guarantee you didn't kill Bin Laden so shut up. I personally think Seals are the most bad ass people alive, I'm so intrigued by their whole life style. Lone Survivor is one of my favorite movies of all time. The Seals in Captain Phillips were also HUGE bad asses. Their whole life style is just so insane, I love it. They're American heroes and they save our country anonymously, so sick. O'Neill also stated that he was given instructions for 2 head shots but he shot him a third time just for good measure. That's a god damn American if I've ever heard of one.

This is also one of the coolest pictures of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment