Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bowl Game Picks

So I decided I'll give picks on all my favorite games for the bowl games this year. I was thinking about doing every bowl game but I'm a little late on that since a lot of shitty ones have already been played. It's been a roller coaster of a fall with the Free Money Fridays but I feel confident in pretty much all these picks. I think in the championship it will be Bama vs. Oregon and Bama winning by 3. 

12/27
I like VT +2 and the money line here. The Hokies have a really strong defense so I expect them to shutdown the Bearcats. 

I like ASU -7.5 here. I think this is an easy win for the Sun Devils. They've looked pretty good this season so I expect it to continue. 

I like the Hurricanes in this one. Obviously this is biased since I'm a big canes fan but I really think this should be a good game. I expect it to be a close game but I think Miami will get the W.

I'm going with BC -3 here. The Eagles have been playing a strong season so I think they keep it up. 

I love USC here. The players lost their coach recently and all the players loved him. They're starting off behind the ball on this going into it. 

12/29
I like WVU -1.5 in this. I've been flip flopping on this for a while but I think WVU can pull it out. Aggies have been having an awful season. 

I'm going with the under for Clemson vs. Oklahoma. Unfortunately, Cole Stoudt is playing QB so you pretty much know that there won't be a lot of offense from them. On the other side of the coin, the Tiger's have a great defense so I expect them to hold the Sooners.

I like Arkansas in this last one. Not much to say but I like Arkansas -6.5

12/30
I like LSU -7.5. Notre Dame is such garbage this year. LSU isn't very good but I think they'll take the W.

I take Louisville +7 here. Georgia doesn't want to be there and I think it will be a statement game for the Cardinals. 

12/31
I like Ole Miss +3 here. I think they want to end their great season on a positive note. TCU is good but the Rebels have been great this season. 

I like Arizona -3 here. I've lost a lot of money on Boise State this year so maybe I'm a little jaded but I think that the Wildcats will run away with the W.

I'm going with GA Tech in this game. Miss State had their season ruined when they lost in the Egg Bowl. GA Tech has their insane triple option and Miss State doesn't want to be there. I think this is the easiest +7 ever.

1/1
I'm gonna take the over and Wisconsin +6.5 here. Barry Alvarez is coaching this so I expect the Badgers to take it. 

I love Michigan State +3. All we've heard from Baylor lately is whining so they aren't going to want to be playing in this. Baylor feels like they got screwed so I don't think they're going to come out and play too hard. 

I'm taking Florida State +9 here. I think Oregon will win the game but I don't see it happening by 9. There's going to be A LOT of pressure on the recent heisman winner Marcus Mariota. I don't think there's ANYWAY that Oregon can win by more than a touchdown. FSU has played a lot of games where they were dead in the first half then had to come out and win it all in the 2nd half. I don't think that's going to happen against the Ducks. Winston has thrown a ton of interceptions this year and I expect a few more in this game. FSU will get into a situation where they need to throw the ball and it won't work.

Once again I'm gonna take Ohio State +9 here. I don't think that Alabama is going to lose this game but I don't think they'll win by 9. Bama is going to come out on fire and win this. Roll tide.

1/3
I love ECU +7 here. The Gators are terrible and ECU has had a pretty good season. I expect the Pirates to come out and just destroy the Gators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment