Friday, December 5, 2014

Fire Jam Friday (12/5)


Alright, Luke took another shot at me this week in his Thursday Bangerz blog, so I had to come back with a solid FJF. I had a decision to make and it wasn't easy. Luke hates that I love One Direction, but the people love it. So do I please the people, or do I please the boss? Decided to go no 1D this week (sorry everyone but Luke) because I've been all about them the last couple weeks. You might say "hey Mark, you don't get paid for this so you should just make a playlist of all 1D because that's what the people want" but that would be missing the point. It's out of respect.

That being said, we got a good one for you folks this week, led by some classics. Gotta say I was a bit rattled that Luke put Hall & Oates on his playlist yesterday. I was honestly planning to throw "Rich Girl" on here this week, but I don't want it to look like I'm copying Luke. Anyway, I still went with the classics to lead the way on this week's dynamite FJF.


#FireJamFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment