Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 20 Songs of 2014


Okay, so it's New Year's Eve and I'm gonna countdown the best songs of 2014. 

20. Nico & Vinz - "Am I Wrong"

19. Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj - "Bang Bang"

18. Florida Georgia Line - "Dirt"

17. Dierks Bentley - "Drunk On A Plane"

16. Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"

15. Kenny Chesney - "Flora-Bama"

14. Tove Lo - "Habits (Stay High)"

13. One Direction - "Night Changes"

12. Echosmith - "Cool Kids"

11. Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - "Fancy"

10. Disclosure ft. Sam Smith - "Latch"

9. Selena Gomez - "The Heart Wants What It Wants"

8. Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea - "Problem"

7. Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - "Rather Be"

6. Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - "Break Free"

5. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - "Uptown Funk"

4. Taylor Swift - "Blank Space"

3. Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd - "Love Me Harder"

2. Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"

1. One Direction - "Steal My Girl"

There ya have it. "Steal My Girl" is the best song of 2014. Ari absolutely owned the top 10 and Tay owned the top 5 but neither could top 1D. Absolutely fantastic song.


P.S. "Night Changes" is probably the best music video I've seen since T-Swift's "You Belong With Me"


P.P.S. I only used released singles when considering songs for my Top 20. If I used any song from any album that was released in 2014 then the countdown might have been limited to 2 or 3 artists (Tay, 1D, and Ari).

No comments:

Post a Comment