Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Blog Dedicated to Feeling Bad for Eddie Lacy


Kind of a two part blog here, just a couple Eddie Lacy stories that I wanna touch on. 

First one is about his mom's texts before and after the heartbreaking loss on Sunday. My buddy shared this on my wall on Facebook already so that's how I saw it, and I felt the need to blog it since I already had another Eddie piece to write.

ESPN: Moms. Sometimes they know exactly what to say.
Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy, who holds his family close, knows this quite well. Before her son's team faced the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC Championship Game, Wanda Lacy sent two wonderful messages to inspire her son. Then, after the Packers' crushing loss, she followed up with the perfect message for the Louisiana native:
I hope Mama Lacy knows that crawfish time will have to wait until February next year.


Second one is Lacy's reaction after the game Sunday, and I just saw it today.
Exactly the response a fan wants from a player to the dumbass "emotions" question following every terrible loss. He's just sad. We all are. Sorry your coach forgot how to coach and your third string forgot his job/how to catch, Eddie. You're the man. Can't wait til next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment