Friday, January 9, 2015

Free Money Friday

I decided to do one last #FMF for y'all. I'll do the NCAA Championship game as well as the slate of NFL games. 

NCAA: 
I'm taking Ohio State +6.5 in this one. I think it's going to be a close ball game. I expect Oregon to win but I think it will be a field goal win. I despise OSU so go ducks. 

NFL: 
I'm not touching this because I don't bet on my own teams, but I'd take the Pats -7 here. They've had so much time to prepare for the Ravens and although the Ravens D-Line is pretty good, I'm confident that Belichick will have his team prepared and ready to fire on all cylinders. Plus Joe Flacco isn't that great of a QB so I expect our incredible defense to shut him down. 

I'm going with Seattle -10.5 here. The NFC South is absolutely TERRRRIBLE so I don't expect the Panthers to hold up to the defending champions. I think this is going to be a cakewalk for the Hawks. 

If you talked to me earlier in the week I would probably tell you something completely different from what I'm about to. I'm taking Dallas +6. I won't be surprised if GB figures out how to win but there's no way it's by more than 6. Rodgers is hurt, apparently pretty badly too. All the Packers are saying that he played their last game with a bad leg, but the difference here is that he's playing this WHOLE game with the injury. This is going to be an awesome game, the Pack is 8-0 at home and the Cowboys are 8-0 on the road. 

I'm gonna take Colts +7 here. I've been flip flopping on this one all day but I expect Luck to come out and have a great game. Something is wrong with Peyton Manning seeing how he has barely thrown the ball in the last few weeks. I think Luck and the Colts are going to come out and have a huge game.

No comments:

Post a Comment