Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pond Hockey Tribute

Awesome video. If you've ever played pond hockey then you can relate to this. Absolutely NOTHING like being out on the ice and playing hockey, you and your boys just playing for the love of the game. Someone (me) once said hockey is the most romantic sport of all time. I stand by that statement. Watching this video gave me chills. Pond Hockey is the most incredible thing in the world,  I don't care what you say. Takes you back to the origins of the game. I think for the Winter Classic the teams should literally start playing on lakes and really take it back to the roots. After watching this video I don't want to do anything but play pond hockey for the rest of time. If you can watch this video and not get chills you're probably dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment