Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shia LaBeouf is in Sia's New Music Video and as You Might Expect It's the Weirdest Thing Ever




So this is what Shia LaBeouf does now? Just dances around half naked in a cage with a child in Sia music videos? Sick bro. I couldn't even get like a minute into this video before I paused it. Sure, the main reason might be because I'm sitting in a lounge filled with people and I'm self conscious about someone seeing what I'm watching, buuuuut this is still incredibly weird and almost puke-worthy. What the fuck is going on?



P.S. At the very beginning when they first show LaBeouf, I honestly thought he had a vagina. It doesn't look like he's wearing those skin colored boxer briefs. Just looks like he has a vagina. Is that the point? Weird shit.


P.P.S. I'm thinking the actual song isn't bad? Couldn't quiiiite focus on the song with the weird ass video going on, but I think it sounded good. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment