Sunday, January 18, 2015

VICTORY!!!!!!!!

What did I say today in my blog? TONIGHT WE EAT! The Patriots EMBARRASSED the Colts tonight. As soon as I saw a Colts player crying during the National Anthem I knew that the Patriots would rip out their hearts and stomp on them. YOU CAN'T CRY BEFORE THE GAME STARTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. At least the Colts had the courage to show up tonight. They gave it their best shot, their best shot just sucked. It's the fourth quarter and I'm already posting the victory blog!!! My goodness the Colts are PATHETIC. Tommy and Bill are on their way to their SIXTH Super Bowl. UNREAL. Best QB/ Coach duo EVER. I was rooting for the Packers to win today but I've got to admit, I feel good playing the Seahawks because they looked absolutely AWFUL. PUKE. You can't make those mistakes against the patriots and expect to comeback and win the game. You make those mistakes against the Patriots and you're DONEZO. Thanks for showing up tonight, Indianapolis. I can't wait to see what the Seahawks are favored by. All I want for the next two weeks is HATE against the Patriots. I LIVE OFF OF IT. Give me all the hate you've got!!! Patriots suck! Tom Brady needs to sit! Get a new QB! Belichick sucks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!! ONTO ARIZONA!
BOOM. DEAD.







No comments:

Post a Comment