Thursday, February 19, 2015

Michael Jordan Building Golf Course

Source- If you're an uber-rich sporting icon and have issues with the country club you belong to, you just build your own, right? Apparently Michael Jordan is considering doing exactly that. According to a Golf.com report, the basketball legend is up in arms about the slow pace of play at The Bear's Club in Jupiter, Florida, and is looking into building his own private venue with a Jordan-approved membership roll, possibly as few as 100. The report went on to say that Jordan "has secured the option on a plot of land in nearby Hobe Sound," near Medalist Golf Club, where Tiger Woods is a member. No official word on who might design a Jordan layout.
My goodness what  freaking boss. Oh everyone at my club plays too slow, let me just build my own course. NBD. The debauchery that would occur on this golf course would be absolutely insane. Just throwing a couple thousand down per hole. Having not only beer carts being driving by scantily clad smoke shows but cigar carts as well. I would do absolutely anything to play a round with MJ. I'm guessing that MJ doesn't play my style of golf that when you start to suck you just get really drunk and then blame your bad score on the booze. Maybe I can convert him. Being rich enough to build yourself your own golf course is just some next level shit though. Livin' la vida loca baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment