Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nicki Minaj Trying REAL Hard to Get with Derek Jeter


What a pic. I guess there was some Jordan event last night that a bunch of athletes were at and Nicki's just going tits out for the boys trying to take home some hall of fame dick. Nip slips for days on Nicki. I wonder how many takes it took for Jeter to look at the camera. Guarantee the first 15 times they tried to take this pic he was just staring at Nicki's cans. I don't know how Hannah Davis is gonna feel about this, but if Jeter can put up with Hannah being half naked in magazines all the time, I think she can handle this. 



P.S. Nicki Minaj's Instagram is real nice. If you ever find yourself wondering if she's hot or not, just go check out her Insta.



P.P.S. Yeah I liked the picture. Who didn't? This pic should have 7 billion likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment