Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Last Meal Request of this Georgia Lady on Death Row is the Most Redneck Meal I've Ever Seen


SourceThe last meal request from a woman on death row who was convicted of murdering her husband in 1998 has been released. 

Kelly Renee Gissendaner is scheduled to be executed by lethal injection at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015, at Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison in Jackson.
Gissendaner was sentenced to death for the 1998 murder of her husband Doug Gissendaner in Gwinnett County.
Gissendaner's last meal request:
  • Cornbread
  • Side of buttermilk
  • Two Whoppers with cheese (with everything)
  • Two large orders of French fries
  • Cherry vanilla ice cream
  • Popcorn
  • Salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Paul Newman buttermilk dressing
  • Lemonade
Since the U.S. Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1973, there have been 57 men executed in Georgia. Gissendaner is scheduled to be the 35th inmate put to death by lethal injection. Eighty-one men are currently on death row in Georgia; Gissendaner is the only woman.




HAHAHAHAHA IT'S THE LAST MEAL OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WANT TWO WHOPPERS FROM BURGER KING?!?!?!?! That is an absolutely unreal last meal request. Looks like she's trying to die of a heart attack before dying of lethal injection. Hey, maybe not a bad move, right? Get a little heart attack going, get saved, put in the hospital, live it up in prison for a little while longer. Unless of course all the buttermilk and fries and popcorn put her six feet under right there on the spot. Also, didn't know they made cherry vanilla flavored ice cream. I've heard of cherries on top of an ice cream sundae. I've heard of cherry vanilla Coke. But I've never seen cherry vanilla ice cream in the store. What a stupid decision that is. Last ice cream I'm ever gonna eat? Oh yeah just get me some cherry vanilla. Might as well ask for plain vanilla lady. Jesus, why don't you live a little. Get some mint chocolate chip or some Ben and Jerry's or something. UNREAL salad game from this fatty too. Uh yeah get me a salad too please. You got it, what do you want on it? Pretty much every fuckin thing that you can imagine, put on my salad please. Including fucking Paul Newman's buttermilk dressing. Laughed out loud when I read that. Like what the hell is buttermilk dressing? She's getting a side of buttermilk earlier on in the meal (I'm assuming for her cornbread? I don't know. To be honest, I don't really know what cornbread or buttermilk is. I'm not a hick-ass weirdo. I eat bread and milk. GTFO with this shit.) AND then getting buttermilk dressing for her salad. That's just the weirdest thing to me. All of this would be surprising if I hadn't seen the lady's picture first. But I did, so this was not surprising to me. But, it's still an absolutely ABSURD meal. The only way this chick could be more southern and redneck is if she wanted sweet tea. But lemonade is pretty darn close.


No comments:

Post a Comment