Monday, February 2, 2015

The Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart on Fallon Last Night was Hilarious




I'm sure everyone's seen this by now but this is absolutely hilarious. I love Fallon, and these lip sync battles that he does are always great. But Will Ferrell killed it and Kevin Hart was awesome too. I think the ONLY thing that can make "Drunk in Love" by Beyonce a good song is Will Ferrell dancing to it and lip syncing it. He also NAILED the strut when he did "Let it Go." Too funny. My favorite was Fallon doing "Since U Been Gone." Just went nuts and I loved it. And obvi Kevin Hart doing "Roar" was great too.

As a sidenote, I kinda love Drew Barrymore. Not really sure why at all, but I do. 

Pretty much the same thing.

This is from an old lip sync battle, but I thought it should be shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment