Monday, February 2, 2015

Your World Champions... The New England Patriots

THE PATRIOTS DID IT!!!!!! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!! What a damn game. That was no joke one of the best games I have ever seen in my life. I think Tom Brady cemented the whole G.O.A.T thing. 4 super  bowl wins, 3 mvps, most super bowl touchdowns of all time. No one has done it better than him. If you're going to come at me and tell me that the Patriots can't win a super bowl without cheating you're an absolute MORON. You're a stupid, jealous, idiot. The Seahawks certainly gave them a fight but I think everyone deep down knew that the Patriots were going to go back to New England with the Lombardi trophy. Victory has never tasted so god damn good. It was a shame that the Seahawks and Michael Bennett were such poor sports at the end of the game. I don't think the best team in the world would be taking cheap shots like that. I thought the halftime show was good as well, but I'm not going to touch on that. Katy Perry was the only horse Mark had in this race so I'll let him take care of her. I love all the haters eating their words now. No arguing that the Patriots are the best team in the NFL anymore. Hate us cuz they aint us.

 REVIS ISLAND BABY!!!
 America's true first family
 NBD, just Tom winning his 3rd MVP
 One of the best coaches of all time

        
I can't tell which vine i love more this one or this next one

        
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! Suck it, Sherman

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

GROOOOOONKKKKKKKKKKKK
THE PICK! ONE OF THE BEST SPORTING MOMENTS OF ALL TIME
One of my all time favorite pictures

ON TO THE DUCK BOATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment