Monday, March 23, 2015

Ariana Grande Does a Pretty Hilarious Celine Dion Impression



I don't even really know what Celine Dion sounds like, but I'm pretty sure it's exactly how Ariana Grande does it. Really funny impression. So many hilarious things going on in this clip. Ari simply saying "I don't speak" at the beginning when they're talking about how she's never been on a talk show was funny to me. And then when she yells "Thank you! I can talk!" to the audience when they cheer for her. Loved that. And then her actual impression of Celine Dion was hysterical. The second time she does it is the best. I've watched this clip about 10 times now and the quick jibberish that she does gets me every time. I don't even know how to put that sound into words but it's something like "fortooneblebebah" and I love it. Also, when Jimmy does his verse of the song, does Ari say "WORK" when he lowers his voice? Like she was so pumped to hear Jimmy's voice go that deep that she just told him to keep doing work pretty much? Pretty sure that's what she said and it was also pretty funny. Fuckin love Ari.

Her segment on Jimmy's mini-show "Ew!" that he does on the show from time to time was also hilarious. 
First off, Jimmy goes a little overboard on these "Ew!" segments but I think Jimmy Fallon is hilarious so I usually love it. Secondly, I think this is the best one yet. Even better than the one with Taylor Swift. Ariana Grande killed it in this role. Pretty much laughed the whole time. I'll try to cover the best parts of the video but that might end up just being the whole video. Here we go.

1. Ari describing how she was "literally dying" cause she only got three likes on Insta and one was from her dad is pretty much every chick ever so I loved it.

2. The "Ew! Sing-Off" was great. Jimmy just doing stupid noises for 10 seconds and then Ari saying "Well, I mean I probably shouldn't go. Like, I can't top that" made me chuckle. Jimmy saying "you'll never get better unless you try" and Ariana responding with "Ew, okay" made me laugh more than it probably should have. And then finally, when Ari just blows me away with 5 seconds of her amazing voice. Unreal.

3. When they start the "Ew! Speed Round" and Ari says "okay" I fucking died. Lost it. Just done. One of the funniest noises I've ever heard. I seriously don't know how she made that sound. And you could tell, neither one of them was expecting that one simple word to be so funny cause Jimmy did a double take and they both started laughing. Also love when she says that Richard Dreyfuss is "cute" but says it all ridiculous and weird. Good stuff from Ari on the Tonight Show on Friday. 





P.S. I don't eat yogurt a lot, but when I do I am 200% yelling "Gurt Alert!" before I have it. That was sneaky one of the funniest parts of the video. Fucking gurt alert cause they're having frozen yogurt. Laugh out loud funny.



P.P.S. We'd really love to not only have three likes on our pics on Insta too, so throw us a follow (@topcheddarct). We've even posted a BFFelfie before.


No comments:

Post a Comment