Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dougie Hamilton Out Indefinitely


The Bruins just announced that Dougie Hamilton is out indefinitely. So I would like to announce that the Boston Bruins 2014/2015 season is officially over. Nail is in the coffin, folks. The Bruins have been struggling an insane amount on defense with the Boychuk trade, Kevan Miller is out, and now Dougie. Add into the equation that Chara is old as dirt and Seidenberg sucks, there's no way that if the Bruins somehow make the play offs that they survive. You don't do well in the play offs when you have absolutely no defense. So if the Bruins don't make the play offs, don't be surprised. Look for some big trades coming in the off season. Hopefully Chiarelli and Julien don't use the injuries to Chara and Krejci as their get out of jail free card. I think something drastic needs to change in the organization. Although, I don't think it's a problem with the system, I think it's a problem with the players within in the system. I think the Bruins could benefit from more offense and offensive mind players (remember Tyler Seguin and Phil Kessel?) I'm not too sure what Dougie's injury is but I heard rumors of it being a concussion, if it comes to this, I hope that the Bruins don't rush him back for the play offs. I think everyone that has even been sort of following the Bruins knows that they don't have a shot at winning the cup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment