Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Guess My Mom Wasn't the Only One that Had a Sugar Restriction on Cereal





I have full empathy for Katy here. Do you know how many times I asked my mom to get Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes (non 1/3 sugar free) or Cocoa Puffs or something like that? Infinite times. I'll always be asking my mom for sugary cereals. They're the best. I like to wake up with a little flavor, not just plain Cheerios (granted my mom eventually allowed us to eat Honey Nut Cheerios). Great move by KP's mom sending some Lucky Charms on St. Paddy's Day. I don't know what Katy's mom's restrictions were specifically but my mom wouldn't let us get cereal with 10 grams of sugar or over. So I feel for you KP. I'll share that box of Lucky Charms with you babe. 




P.S. How mesmerizing are Katy Perry's eyes? Like my God.




No comments:

Post a Comment