Monday, March 2, 2015

Katy Perry "Left Shark" Onesies are Preeeeetty Expensive

Oh sick! I'll click on that link and check em out. Huge Katy Perry fan, I'm "The Shark", I love onesies. Might as well get a Katy Perry shark onesie....


Aaaaaaaaaand fuck. There goes that idea. $130?!?!?! You're off your rocker KP! Go home, you're drunk. 





P.S. Still need one of these. Friends, family, I'd like your attention please. The birthday is October 6th, Christmas is December 25th. Easter is April 5th. All too far away. The closest holiday marked on my Katy Perry calendar (seriously I have a Katy Perry calendar on my wall) is International Women's Day. March 8th. I'd love to see you ladies get together and celebrate your accomplishments by spending $130 on a onesie for ya boy. Please and thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment