Friday, May 29, 2015

Fire Jam Friday


It's finally Friday again. Been a long week. No phone, busy week of class, so I'm pumped for the weekend. Time to relax and listen to the best playlist you'll hear all week. Luke's been taking shots at me all week, so I had to step up big. I'm lucky I watch so many movies cause I watched The Wedding Singer this week and holy shiiiiit that soundtrack is fire flames. Probably coulda done this whole FJF with just songs from that soundtrack. But I didn't cause there's a lot of good new stuff to throw in as well. Some new electronic stuff from Alesso and Avicii, some new Jake Owen (Luke put it on his playlist but it's too good and I like Jake Owen too much not to put it on here as well). All in all just an incredible playlist this week, so enjoy.


#FireJamFriday



And for your viewing pleasure, here's a great scene from The Wedding Singer since I mentioned it.



No comments:

Post a Comment