Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fourth of July Playlist



Alright ladies and gents, it's July and so obviously the Fourth of July is coming up. So pumped it's on a Saturday so we can all party hard and not worry about work the next day. I made a pretty elaborate and pretty awesome Fourth of July playlist and it should honestly be the only thing you listen to on Saturday. Shit I might play from now all the way through Saturday. I pretty much included any song I could think of that was America themed or that had "Fourth of July" in the lyrics because why the hell not. I may even add some more as the week continues if I can think of any others. Throw some suggestions my way if you think of some. For now though, you've got 72 fire songs of freedom to jam out to. Hope everyone is stocking up on beer, burgers, dogs and fireworks to celebrate America's birthday.


#FireJamFourthOfJuly

No comments:

Post a Comment