Friday, September 25, 2015

Free Money Friday

What up, we're back again. Sorry I missed last week, not sure why but I'm sure i was just too lazy to do it, so sorry to the 2 people that read this. But we're back for week 4.

I'm not one to bet unders, but if I was I would hammer this one. I think it will be a super low scoring game. Michigan's defense has been great and their quarterback doesn't really put up any points. My guess is the score will end up being like 17-10.

I'm sure come tomorrow I'll regret saying this cause it seems like as soon as I start betting on UCONN they start sucking, but I like UCONN +7  here. They've been having a pretty good season so far so I think they'll keep it close with Navy.

I like WV -17 in this one. They have only played 2 games this season but they've looked great in both of them. The Mountaineers have a great ground attack game and their secondaries are also incredibly good. 

I like TCU -7 here. They're a strong team and should be able to take care of Texas Tech. I don't like the line here though, 83 is a lot and scares me. 

I really like A&M -7.5 in this one. They have a strong offense that should be able to take care of Arkansas. I also like the over here. The last 5 A&M games on the road have hit the over.

I like Mississippi State +2 in this one. Auburn is a god damn awful team so I don't expect that they'll win this.

I love UCLA -3 in this. UCLA has won the past 3 games between these two teams. I like their quarterback so I think he'll be able to take control of the game and lead UCLA to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment