Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday Bangers. College Football. Life is back.

Alright we're officially back baby! Wednesday Banger, college football. I absolutely love it. This is one of my favorite weekends of the year coming up. The start of college football, beautiful weather, going to Zac Brown Band this weekend, Kanye West is running for president in 2020. Could life be any better? The answer is no. So pump this shit up, open your windows and chug a billion beers.

Also College Football starts tomorrow, so I'll throw in my picks for tomorrow and put up my normal Free Money Friday on Friday. For some reason, Bovada doesn't have all the lines up yet for tomorrow's games so bear with me. 

So both teams are unranked at this point but I can't imagine that will last much longer. I think both these teams will be ranked.I'll take SCAR -3. 

The day many College Football fans have been awaiting, Harbaugh's first game back with Michigan. This is going to be a huge one. He hasn't announced yet who's going to be the starting QB yet so I'm gonna say that's an advantage for Michigan. I'll take Michigan +5 all day.
With all the great games on Thursday night I don't think anyone that's not a student or alumni at one of these schools cares about this game, but I'm so excited for the season to start I figured i'd throw it in here. I'll take Tulane +7, because fuck Duke.
Ahhhhhhh, the first big spread of the season! These always scare me so much but i ALWAYS find myself betting the spread. So lets go Arizona! 

2 comments:

  1. Alabama Football Live Streaming College Football Game Online. Alabama Football Online Alabama Crimson Tide football represents as a team in the sport of NCAAF. You can watch Alabama Football live stream free online.

    ReplyDelete