Thursday, October 29, 2015

Derek Jeter Gets Engaged to Hannah Davis


SourceShe got the best gift bag of all — a proposal.
After three years of dating, Hannah Davis and Derek Jeter are finally getting hitched. Sources told Page Six the former Yankee shortstop popped the question on Sunday.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish this was Minka Kelly. BUT I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't unreasonably excited for Jeter to finally be getting married. I still love Hannah Davis and since Jeter doesn't look a day over 30, the age difference isn't that weird. It's been a long time coming for Derek, as he's dated an absolutely unreal line up of all time smokes. Gotta grow up and start a brand new life one day though. Time for my favorite celeb couple to tie the knot. The children these two are gonna have don't know how blessed they are. The world might stop spinning the kids will look so good. Here's to the future married couple. Now roll the tape!





P.S. This blog about Hannah Davis gave us our most viewed blog ever, so if the Hannah Davis fans could come outta the woodwork again, and get us back on track, that would be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment