Friday, October 2, 2015

Free Money Friday

Alright alright alright, week 4 of the CFB season. We've got a big weekend of games so let's jump right into it. Didn't start off too hot for me since i took Miami -7 last night but what do you do when you're down? bet more.

For some reason i LOVE UCONN +14.5 here, i absolutely love it. Somehow Bob Diaco has me convinced that the Huskies are gonna win the Natty ship. Also BYU was GOD AWFUL last weekend against Michigan. God awful.

Love Michigan -15. Hammer it! Most of the public is on Maryland +14.5 but that's how i know not to take it. Wolverines will roll the terps, mostly cause the terps are awful.

I like West Virginia -7 here. This should be a really good game but I don't think Oklahoma is that good.

I think Bama +1 here is a STEAL. Nobody out coaches Nicky Saban. Sure, Bama doesn't have a QB but there's no way Georgia comes out with the win.

I'm going Florida +7.5 here. I think Ole Miss will outright win but I think Florida is going to keep it close.

I'm gonna go A&M here. They've looked pretty good this season so I think they'll beat State.

I like Clemson -2 here. They're playing in Death Valley and i don't think anyone believes in the Tigers but I think they got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment