Friday, October 9, 2015

Free Money Friday

Week 5 of college football? maybe 6? no clue.

I like Ohio State -32.5 here. Maryland is absolute ass.

I like Georgia -3.5 here. Tennesse has lost 3 straight games and they're gonna lose 4. 

I like Wisconsin +1 here and the under. Last week's total of the Wisconsin vs. Iowa game was 16. Wisconsin isn't a high scoring team and neither are the Cornhuskers.

I love Notre Dame -14 here. They had a tough one last week but they're still a solid team and should be able to pull out the W.

I LOVE Clemson -7 here. Easiest bet of all time. Georgia Tech is god awful this season and Clemson is about to be 5-0.

I was gonna say I like Rutgers +13.5 here but half their team is suspended or some shit so I'll go with Michigan State -13.5

No comments:

Post a Comment