Sunday, January 31, 2016

Djokovic Continues to Own the Game of Tennis, Wins the Australian Open




Novak Djokovic might be my favorite athlete in all of sports. Probably a bit of an exaggeration, considering Aaron Rodgers and Deshaun Watson are athletes. But seriously, the Djoker is unreal and just continues to murder everyone in Tennis. I actually stayed up to watch some of this match and I'm glad I did because he had some absurd winners against Murray. Not many people would stay up til 3:30 AM to watch some of the Australian Open, but when every important match is played at that time, I had to at least stay up for some of the final match. Had to show a little commitment to the game of tennis and my boy Novak. Dude is an absolute boss, and I'd be surprised if he didn't win all four Grand Slams this year. This guy came out of fuckin nowhere about five years ago and just started wrecking people. I don't even know how he got this good in an era where Federer and Nadal were still pretty dominant. And now he's dominating one of the best eras tennis has ever had. Honestly, if you don't tune in to watch Novak Djokovic play tennis, you need your brain checked. One of the more entertaining athletes in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment